The Millennium’s MT4 Android is an Android native app, meaning that traders can install run the MT4 Android just like any other app, unlike few brokerage houses who instead provide a VPS or web-based access.
Being a native Android app, you can run MT4 Android on the background for fast switching between applications and also able to use features found on recent Android devices, including Android phones and Android tabs.
Supported Operating System :
Devices running Android OS 2.1 and up.
Millennium Trader 4 the Android Platform has the following features:
- Monitors online updating prices for available financial instruments and creates My Favorites.
- Opens, closes instant and market orders; places, amends, removes working orders: BuyStop, SellStop, BuyLimit, SellLimit, StopLoss, Take Profit.
- Creates different types of charts.
- Full range of Technical indicators and drawing objects like Trend lines, Fibonacci Retracement and others.
- Monitors online News.
- Monitors and manages open positions, equity and exposure online.
- Generates activity reports.
The Millennium Trader 4 Android completes the MPF’s Mobile Trading Redefined campaign.
In order to get demo accounts, accessible through Millennium Trader 4 Android, please download and install the Millennium Trader 4 Client Terminal for PC. Demo accounts can be created automatically from the Millennium Trader 4 Client Terminal for PC.