MT4 is now available for the iPad platform. Featuring upgraded interfaces and compatibilities from the iPhone version, the Millennium Trader 4 makes it possible for traders to trades wherever they are, whenever they like. Utilizing the iPad’s large touch sensitive screen, traders are presented with high-resolution live market quotes, easy symbols management, and user-friendly navigation around the menus.
The iPad’s accelerometer makes it possible for traders to view wider charts on-the-fly with automated portrait-to-landscape conversion support. Other features includes financial news from leading news provider, real-time equity calculation, and 24/5 customer service support.
The Millennium Trader 4 is provided free of charge for Millennium Penata Futures’ clients and demo accounts. Get the free demo accounts by visiting www.mpf.co
The iPad Trader has following features:
- Multi-panel user interface.
- Dockable Panels.
- Advanced charts with technical analysis.
- Full support for portrait-landscape orientations.
- 4 desktops in one application.
- Monitors online updating prices for available financial instruments and creates My Watchlist.
- Opens, closes instant and market orders; places, amends, removes working orders: BuyStop, SellStop, BuyLimit, SellLimit, StopLoss, Take Profit.
- Provides the access to internal mailing system.
- Monitors online Financial News and Economic Calendar.
- Monitors and manages open positions, equity and exposure online.
- Generates activity reports.
- More advanced features.
In order to get demo accounts, accessible through Millennium Trader 4 iPad, please download and install the Millennium Trader 4 Client Terminal for PC. Demo accounts can be created automatically from the Millennium Trader 4 Client Terminal for PC.