Opening a Standard Trading Account
- Select Your Trading Account, Standard Forex Trading Account, Standard CFDs on Equity Trading Account or ICDX Trading Account
- Fill the Online Opening Account Form
- Millennium Penata Futures’s Representative contacts the client and verifies client’s application to open a trading account.
- Millennium Penata Futures sends a copy of Client Agreement to the client
- Client complete and return the Client Agreement
- Millennium Penata Futures checks and verifies the clients
- Client fund the Account & start trading
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you.
A few imporantant documents that Millennium Penata Futures requires:
- Government Issued of Photo Identification (ID) Card - as proof client’s identity (example: Passport or National ID Card); and
- Billing Statement or Bank Statement - as proof of address (example: water bill, electric bill, or any bank billing/statements).
The name and address shown on the above-required documents for proof of identity and proof of address must be consistent with the customers details registered.